Feeling supported as you make the transition can really make a difference and at Homecare Australia we understand that. In fact, quality service is at the heart of everything we do. When you choose us, you can rest assured that your care is being provided by a team who place their clients first. We know that good care is all about good relationships and making sure your care is conducted in a safe, supportive and above all, compassionate manner.
- CARE - Our client’s health and safety is our first priority
- RESPECT - Our staff are always helpful and courteous
- ATTENTION - We know our clients are individuals and our solutions are tailored individually
- Being responsive and accessible
- Being available and approachable
- Enhancing the quality of life and well-being of our clients
- Acknowledging and valuing our clients’ experiences and concerns
- Working with clients to understand their individual and cultural needs
- Creating an environment that enables people to interact with others comfortably
- Providing a safe and secure place to live
- Respect our client’s right to privacy
- Dealing with clients concerns promptly, fairly and courteousl
At Homecare Australia we understand that good care is also about connections. We make sure that our care model keeps friends, family and community in the loop, meaning our clients stay connected and can keeping living their lives the way they want to.
Homecare Australia is committed to providing the highest standard of services to let you, or your loved ones, remain in their own home and receive a wide variety of tailored in-home care services, provided by caring, considerate and professional individuals. At Homecare, we understand that feeling safe is about working with our clients to create comfortable and supportive in-home environment.
We realise that staying active and independent is important to our clients. For this reason, our care plans are fully tailored and customize to our clients needs, meaning our clients can focus on living the way they want to. Our services cater to all levels of care requirements, from a simple occasional helping hand to a more dedicated and comprehensive care package - our commitment is to flexibility, understanding and individuality to make sure your care suits you!
We understand that carers provide a very intimate service and that allowing some one unfamiliar into your home can be difficult, which is why we endeavour to work with a team of carers who are completely committed to the highest level of care. Our team undergo extensive reference and police checks to ensure they meet our strict standards. Most important of all, all our staff are friendly and approachable, so you can feel safe and supported by someone who is reliable and trustworthy.
- Continuous Improvement – Always aiming higher for our clients
- Client Satisfaction – Making sure our clients know how important they are
- Staff Satisfaction – Staff are proud to work with us to make our clients lives better
- Building Relationships – Making connections happen for our clients and the community
- Making a Difference – Seeking to enhance the lives of those we care for
- Outstanding Care – Maintaining the highest possible standards in the Aged Care industry