Disability Support Workers
HomeCare Australia is an endorsed provider to the National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA). We currently provide services in Newcastle; Lake Macquarie and the wider Hunter region.
Owing to significant growth in the demand for our services we seek suitably qualified and experienced individuals to join our team.
To be successful you will have:
· Cert III or IV in disability services and/or relevant experience in the sector
· Available for ongoing permanent shifts (weekend work also available)
· A Passion to assist our most vulnerable citizens access the community
· A caring and professional attitude
We provide the following services to NDIS Participants:
· Assistance with daily personal activities
· Participation in community, social and civic activities
· Assistance with travel/transport arrangements
· Household tasks
· Community nursing for high care needs
We offer flexibility with shifts, above award rates of pay and the opportunity to work with one of the regions leading home care providers.
Central Coast | Newcastle | Lake Macquarie
Maitland | Hunter Region | Brisbane | Gold Coast |
Sunshine Coast | Sydney | Toowoomba
HomeCare Australia offers flexibility with hours and above award rates of pay.
Interested applicants should forward their CV and cover detailing your specific experience to email@example.com